I am a believer in this guy .... Honestly one of the most enlightening videos I have seen in a very long time ... and this is not some nonsense that is exciting simply because it causes more confusion than it creates understanding and knowledge. This information is completely against the hypocrisies found in mainstream Christian or Catholic doctrine. And will cause friction between those who would have you believe that they know everything. If you have been wanting to explore the spirit verse and scripture and your connection with the zero-point field, then don't let anyone stand in the way of that..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
#RoylemBuiltCommunity Patreon Teams Tumblr Check deposited I’m so good God with it Prof a consummate Don’t sell me that plane if it don...
-
Patreon Page RoylemBuilt Community Youtube Tumblr Teams I listen to this track, and I realize that your disgusting idea of respec...
-
I know that these beautiful things in my life are blessings. I know that I should cherish them for their presence in my life is not what I d...
No comments:
Post a Comment